Thursday, March 20, 2008

A week...

A surprise funeral meant that I needed to teach confirmation while Lynn did here prep tuesday. I also had a rehersal for a good friday monolouge that we are doing thie Friday.
Wednesday was 12 hours again running around picking up some things for the church in Saskatoon, and then off to do a service at the Mennonite Nursing home in Rosthern followed by more practice last night.
Then today is Maundy Thursday service in Rosthern plus I need a sermon for Sunday so I'll work on that this morning, take the afternoon off, and then head in for the service tonight.
Friday is just the Monologues in the evening so I'll finish the sermon tomorrow morning. What started as some readings has turned into a mini community theater project so it's good.
Saturday I'm working Home Care for the day and the evening off.
Sunday Easter.
Monday is the 7th day... and I'll rest.

2 comments:

Erik Parker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erik Parker said...

My previous comment was deleeted because you can't edit your comments... here is the edited (typos) version of my first comment.

I am sure the local, yet commuting half time internship has had its share of valuable experiences, but I can see how half time can quickly turn into full time. I am glad that I can just commit myself to one job and I have office hours to get all the prep done. That's probably the biggest difference. You get to do all the same stuff that I do, except all your preparation has to be on your own time... not a good model for ministry.