Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dog Swimming in Air



I guess it's instinct... when you see the water coming... and you'd really rather not go in... you just start to swim and hope you don't hit the water.

In other news...

Went camping outside Hinton by flexing a meeting and a couple days off together for a fun family adventure.

I'm one step closer to a cell phone though... I havn't figured out how 'on call' I need to be for pastoral 'emergency.'... (whatever that might be)

Good times :)

And something a little more profound...

Do you want to know what is really neat about being a pastor? I get to visit and listen and hear all about good times and hard times. I get to sit with and stare into the heart of pain and suffering with all sorts of people. And then on Sunday, not matter what else is going on, I get to hand out the Eucharist, that is, no matter what else is said done or happening, there is bread of life and cup of salvation accompanied by the words 'for you.' All are welcome at the Lord's table.

No comments: