Thursday, September 06, 2007

What does the 'O' stand for?

Well, it's 0420 in the morning. What does the O stand for? Oh my God it's early.

But then, this is how memories are made. A rag tage group of young seminarians heading out into the world on bikes that are not sea worthy but maybe just good enough to get us to Sha ka ka the retreat centre (or shekina or somthing but I always thinkg of Ace Ventura 2 when I hear the name.

At any rate I will end with a quote... "Oh death, where is your sting?" I'll let you know when I finish the ride.

sean

3 comments:

Erik Parker said...

You guys are cycling to the retreat?!?

You are all insane! Let me guess, it was Tim's idea.

Contact Information said...

Wrong! Tim was dragged along (and the only one that really should be up to doing it) but it was Barbara's idea (because she wanted to ride her scooter!). She suffered more than most of of the hypothermia... the rest of us were warm.

(Actually, all were well, and it was nice to have the scooter and 10KG of trail mix and chocolate bars and water... like a whole support team she was.)

Barbara said...

lol, you all did well indeed! you guys are my heroes! this trip was AWESOME, man!