Sunday, August 26, 2007

Leads man?...

So I didn't call the cops on the bike thing... I guess if you havn't been at least stabbed well you shouldn't bother calling them...

So... we went to the farmers market...

And LAB (Lo and Behold) I found the brake cable off the bike... Yes, the home job bike that had the home job splice on the comepletly siezed brake... so... what can I do now?



No I wait.... and when I see my bike downtown... I'm going to run it over... it's my bike! I can do what I want...


Camry is hungry...

3 comments:

Erik Parker said...

Where did they steal it from? Right from the garage?

Contact Information said...

Yup, stole right out of the car park from in front of the can and behind the kiddie pool.

Drew said...

Dude, I know the feeling of the loss of bike. Mine to had so much potential before violation crept in and stole it from me, w/o the seat. My personal favorite fantasy at that point was the guy who stole it was riding away, his foot slipped off the peg, and he came down hard on the rounded spear that was the seat mount. Anyway man sorry bout' that for sure, but who knows maybe the 'cruzer' will become reality.