Monday, March 19, 2007

Blogs given 10 years to live...

Blogs dying? I don't like to think of myself as a fuddy duddy (although I'm well into fuddy, but duddy?!? Come on...)

I read this http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/03/14/sterling_sxsw/

And in reading that I realized I'm starting duddy... It seems that there are things happening on the inter web without my knowing... This makes me feel old. I'm a guy with a lap top and the sad reality is that my wife has a fancier blog than me (which is strange because she can't even defrag her own hard drive...)

The good news, at my present blogging rate, and only 10 years to go, I've only gotta post like, 15 more times.

I miss Ze

Extra random... sean

3 comments:

wokwithjesus said...

hehehe ... "defrag" (smirk)

wokwithjesus said...

Seriously, though, I found myself missing Ze too this afternoon. Which I thought was kind of silly, but there it is anyway.

Erik Parker said...

Well, let start our own league of Awesomeness