Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Garden is begun

Carrots are in... Potatoes are in... 1 Cucumber is in.

I'm finding that I think a little too outside the box for most people in the gardening world. People don't like my arcing row of carrots and propensity to ignore the spacing of vegetable instructions. I've even been told that you can't grow watermelon here... well... they are probably right but this will be more fun.

I've got Raspberries, Sunflowers, and (soon) Zucchini in the back, and Carrots, Potatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, Strawberries, Lettuce, beans and 1 Cucumber in the main yard. We're also going to try a pumpkin in the large black container.

I'm gardening for style points... now we wait to see if anything grows...

...

nothing yet...

...

still noth...

1 comment:

anno said...

Please let it be known that by "people" you mean "Anal retentive pregnant wife".

Who's comment whoring now?