Wednesday, January 02, 2008

We're off on an African Adventure

Last day before the trip...
24 hours from now I'll be almost in Winnipeg for our first stop. I wish that it was more like the amazing race that seems so exciting, and less like reality which seems like the kink in my neck is only going to get worse while we do some waiting.

The goodnews for me is that for some strange reason I actually like the process of waiting and be shifted around international airports. I like that feeling of being so exhausted I can hardly lift my eyes to look at how weary all the other people around me are. So... the best part for me is likely the worst part for others... maybe I could borrow some Ativan or something...


The good news is that there seems to be lots of internet companies in Madagascar so I'm guessing that cafe's that provide this will be plentiful. I'm hoping to send 'youtubes' from madagascar as well as upload to flickr when possible.

My Flikr address is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/18991826@N06/2157645130/
This is a picture anyway... just search for mailseanbell on flickr and it should should up.

As always I finish now thinking that I should say something profound which I haven't really thought of but it's time to get packing and if I don't just start typing then I'll never put anything out... so... talk to yall on the youtube.

sean

No comments: